...a little late.
Castle: I aske last week if you were watching? Are you? Castle has the best line of the week! He was talking with his daughter about an upcoming trip to DC and the friends she was going with. He said, "How do I know they aren't taking blow and partying Winehouse style?" See? Whitty! It appears to be doing well in the ratings so I'm hopeful it will stick around.
American Idol: In 12th grade, I was in show choir and we sang a Motown review for our spring show. It is always hard for me not to bust out in jazz squares and jazz hands. It doesn't help that half of those songs were in our Motown review. I don't remember the dance moves anymore but it doesn't stop me from thinking about it! I thought the guys were great this week and was totally surprised that we had an all guy bottom 3. Matt G. totally shocked me! VOTE people! I guess I should take my own advice because Matt is easily my #2 and I didn't vote this week. I think they would've saved him but still. The girls... I think Allison is pretty good. Megan was horrible and while I don't mind her and even kind of like her style, I don't think she compares to the others at all. Lil...I'm not sure what to think of her. I think she can be great but she sounded like she was shouting and I'm glad the judges said so the other night. I tend to think that girls who belt it out like her DO sound like they are shouting. Adam shocked me and for once I didn't mind watching him sing...but he was right back to his old self for the results show. Bummer.
LOST- I've learned to expect the unexpected when it comes to this show but this episode really shocked me. Sayid shot Ben. Really. I mean there's not much more to say but I don't know how this will affect Ben...I'm totally confused. In Back to the Future, we learned about the space/time continuum but it doesn't always hold true in the land of LOST...but this? I can't wait to see how they handle this.
Also in TV LAND:
-Meredith and Derek are engaged and Christina was choked in her sleep and is now single again. It's a shame. I like her with McArmy. I hope that once he gets better, they'll revisit them again.
-Chuck went rogue and searched for Orion...And now Orion is gone. Will he ever get the intersect out of his brain? Again, I urge you to watch. There is a strong chance that it will get cancelled!
-Desperate Housewives- Edie is gone...for now. But with the writing suddenly jumping 5 years, who knows if she'll be back. I've read that Dave soon learns that he's targeting the wrong person but that would only leave Susan? No one else from the lane hit and killed his wife. Orson... WOW. He's gone off his rocker! I'm glad Bree didn't sell her company. Orson needs to stand on his own 2 feet and start acting like a man instead of blaming Bree for his issues. Its not her fault he can't get a job.
Well, I think that's all for now... until next week in TV Land!
No comments:
Post a Comment