Is it Thursday again already? I don't have much to comment about this week so I'll just hit the 3 highlights of my week. LOST, The Bachelor and American Idol.
LOST-
Just when I think time travel settles down, it gets all wacky again! I'm glad for the islanders sake that they aren't traveling through time aimlessly anymore. Jack, Hurley and Kate are in the past but Ben and John are in the future, I think? I'm confused but I like it that way! I love Sawyer and Juliet together. But I think now that Jack and Kate are in the same time as Sawyer and Juliet what was a love triangle will now be a love square. Should be fun to watch. I like this new, more relaxed Sawyer though. Darma suits him.
American Idol-
I thought Felicia Barton did well. Well enough to get into the Wild Card round and the judges seemed to like her. I'm not sure why they let Tatiana go through and not her. I was completely shocked by that one. Completely. I'm not surprised that Scott or Lil made it through. They're both ok. I'm excited to see Scott sing with his piano so I'm glad he made it through. I was shocked by Jorge. Shocked, I tell you! I'm not a fan. Actually he's in the same category of Adam...YUCK. I don't know why he annoys me so much but he does! Did anyone notice Tatiana's fake accent? So funny! That girl cracks me up! She is rediculous! I was totally pleased with the judges choices... and we now have a top 13 instead of 12. I love both Matt and Anoop. I love Megan. And Jasmine... well, I guess they just needed another girl and she fit a certain criteria (the young sect). In case you didn't catch it, the top 13 are:
1.Danny Gokey (my top pick!)
2.Alexis Grace
3.Michael Sarver
4.Adam Lambert
5.Kris Allen
6.Allison Iraheta
7.Lil Rounds
8.Scott MacIntyre
9.Jorge Nunez
10.Jasmine Murray
11.Megan Corkrey
12.Matt Giraud (my #2!)
13.Anoop Desai
Last but not least... because it has been EVERYWHERE and EVERYONE has been talking about it... The Bachelor. I'm totally sickened by this season and by what ABC has done. For the record, Jason and Melissa had already broken up before the show, they just had to make it final and face to face. The bomb that was dropped on her was that Molly was the reason why he had to break up with her. Then the dog, I mean Jason, askes Molly out immediately afterwards. 5 minutes later, they are making out. Seriously?!? On the After the Final Rose, they made it seem like there had been no contact with Molly but emails have since surfaced that there was contact. Here's my beef: A. Don't propose to someone if you KNOW you are in love with 2 women. B. Don't lie to Melissa about Molly. C. Don't ask another girl out 2 seconds after you finally end it with the girl you never should've asked to marry you. FYI, these guys have been on TV every day this week! Today Melissa was on Ellen and said that she IS happy and dating someone else. Jason and Molly will be on tomorrow...and of course I will watch because I can't wait to see Ellen's take with them. I hope that I can say this is my last one. I wish Jillian weren't the new Bachelorette so I could wipe my hands of this whole mess! But, she is my favorite girl on the history of this show! So, maybe just one more and I can call it done....:D
2 comments:
Our top 2 on AI are the same. I love Danny Gokey. Did you see my blog post on him this week? I think he looks like Robert Downey Jr.
Lost was good. Just watched it last night. AI let me down. In my opinion they picked Tatiana for ratings. She is a little crazy and she makes for entertaining TV. I was not happy that Felicia didn't make it.
Post a Comment