What a week in TV land!
Are you watching Castle? Its the new show on ABC. Its pretty good. ABC hasn't had a crime/murder mystery show in a while. I think the last one was The Murder Mystery Club. CBS seems to do its fair share of these types of shows but I think Castle comes off more contemporary so I'm enjoying it. Its one of the mid-season shows I hope they keep. I like that it is about a murder mystery writer (one of my favorite genres) and not just the typical cops and bad guys.
This week Chuck was a rerun. In doing some research about Ugly Betty being cancelled, I found that Chuck is on the cusp of being canceled! So, get to watching folks! And, no, Ugly Betty isn't being canceled...for now.
American Idol...Country week. Country week is always interesting, isn't it? The girls...well, I'm not so sure this is going to be a girl year. The guys, namely Danny and Matt, are going to run away with this thing...I HOPE. I was sooooo excited for Anoop this week. It was amazing!! Kris sang one of my most favorite songs ever this week... To Make You Feel My Love which is on the Hope Floats soundtrack. Slowly but surely, he's winning me over. On the flip side, Adam was worse than ever. I was totally put off by his performance. I mean, look at Lil who also is quite honestly not a country singer. She did her best to try to hang. But, what Adam did was down right freak-ish. I checked Dial Idol this week and it seems that Adam is on the lower end for the guys...I hope that stays true. Megan, I think you either love her or hate her, but I loved her this week. And sadly, it was Alexis' time to go. America did the right thing there! She was alright, I think, but I just didn't see her hanging on much past this week. I love Joleen and I thought she did a horrible job on it. I'm excited about next week! I think Michael will be gone next. That's my prediction and I'm sticking to it.
The Office- UM, did Michael Scott just quit? I had heard rumors of that. I'm hoping its not for good. Steve Carell isn't leaving the show based on what I can find on the internet. I hope not! The show is not the same without him.
Grey's Anatomy- On the other hand, there are other actors who are gearing up to leave their shows... namely Katherine Heigl and T.R. Knight (Aka Izzy and George). Honestly, I don't know what to think about this. I love both of them on the show. But, its obvious that the cast has gotten a little big and the writers aren't writing in stuff for George and Izzy like they used to. I think the next couple of episodes will be GREAT though. Tonight, everyone found out that Izzy was sick and I actually cried when they were all helping her into bed and then George came running in. Christina was amazing tonight. Sandra Oh is brilliant! Actually, everyone was pretty much on their "A" game on tonight's episode. But, by far, my favorite moment of the night was Meredith going off on the interns in the bathroom. On her way out, George says "How Bailey of you." Great. The writers on GA are awesome!
Last but not least- LOST- So I was wrong. It appears that Sun, Ben and Locke (dead or alive) are present day and the rest of the clan is in the past. Both Jack and Juliet and Sawyer and Kate had moments this week. Didn't I say we were going to have a love square? Am I the only one that freaks out when Christian appears? Am I the only one that cheered when Sun hit Ben in the head? I'm wondering about this journey Sun has to take to get back to the rest of them. I'm wondering what happens to our Losties when Ben kills them all. Also, I wanted to point out a slight flaw in the timing. Ethan was much older than Charlotte (the red headed girl that just died due to time changes) so how is it possible that she was born already and Ethan was just born?
Until next week in TV Land...
3 comments:
If Michael Scott quits we will all quit it will be an anarchy!!!! (name that movie you gotta know this one)
Good stuff on TV. I guess you don't watch 24? You should.
I've tried to watch 24 and I just can't get into it. Its weird. I think its because I didn't watch it from the start.
Post a Comment