Friday, March 6, 2009
Spring is here...
At least on my dining room table. I was feeling the need to lighten things up in the dining room. I'm hoping that if I bring spring into the home, it will come outside too and stay for awhile. I found this cute runner at TJ Maxx. I bought jewels to put into the candle holder. I got some clay pots and painted them white and then destressed them. The arrangements were EASY PEASY. I used green floral foam inside the pot, added the yellow flowers around the edge and then the white ones in the middle. I put moss around the white ones and voila... done. I think I did both of them in about 45 minutes and that includes painting the pots and distressing them. I found those cute white birds at Michael's for $1.99. I think they make the table!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment