So, this has been a tough week...
We caught Anna in a lie on Tuesday which just really bothers me. Its just one of those things as a parent I can't let go of. It also makes me wonder if I'm doing a good enough job. Being a parent is HARD sometimes and I never know how much is too much or too little. Catching her in a lie makes me feel like I'm doing too little, that's for sure.
Then I got sick on Wednesday. I've felt awful since then... I mean REALLY bad. I worked today but only for a couple of hours. I had to print envelopes and I couldn't even remember how to. I finally got it right. I can only print 15 at a time though so I kept falling asleep in between print jobs. How awful is that?
There have been a couple of other bothersome things this week. I just feel like I need a vacation. I sure do wish i could hit the road and go somewhere by myself!
The week was not a total loss. We got some amazing pictures of Anna at Picture People. Once I get them scanned, I'll post them here. I had a really hard time picking! They were so good-all of them!- that they asked us to sign a model release form so her pictures could be used in the store.
No comments:
Post a Comment