Friday, September 26, 2008

Need to blog...

Life is busy and I don't have much to say... sadly. October seems to be booked over the weekends which I think I'll like. I'm far more productive when I have things I need to do. Tomorrow I should be in Beantown and if I had the cash, I'd hop in the car tomorrow but, alas, there's no cash and no trip to Boston to see my New Kids. Reed's been gone yesterday and today and I actually enjoyed it. Anna and I did our own thing and I forgot how nice that is from time to time. We'll get more of those days and even weeks coming up soon. I think Reed's ship will be seaworthy soon which means tests, work ups and Reed being gone occasionally. I think it hit me today how hard this has been on Anna. She's really struggled with him being gone the past 2 days. Poor girl! Next weekend, we want to take a road trip. I was thinking Farmville, Charlottesville and then Richmond if time allowed but now I'm not so sure. Next weekend is Oktoberfest at Longwood which is FUN but not really what I want to go to Farmville for. I want Macado's and that place will be slammed! I don't want to wait HOURS to get a table. Other options are DC, just Richmond (with the price of gas, this would be WISE!), the Outerbanks or Fredricksburg. The following weekend is a friend's baby shower. Anna's birthday is the 3rd weekend in October and her party is the 4th weekend. Halloween rounds out the month on a FRIDAY this year which finishes up our month and puts us into November. HOLY COW! The Christmas season will be upon us before we know it!

No comments: