Thursday, September 18, 2008





















So, here are Anna's Picture People pictures in case you haven't seen them on Myspace or facebook. Man, it was hard to choose! I picked 3 and only paid for 1. We're portrait club members so we had a free sheet and then of course they almost always have a coupon which got me a free 10x13. I got the one of her laying down and looking off to the side (not the one looking directly at the camera), the one of her laying down with her hands behind her head in 2 5x7's for the moms and I got the one of the close ups of here where she's facing the side but turns her head to look at the camera. I should have some more new pictures soon because the club expires next month and I didn't get all the pictures there I wanted this year due to the hair cut.

No comments: