Anna:
-Anna has a huge stuffed bed mate. It is a Strawberry Shortcake she has had since she was 2. She sleeps with Strawberry every night! I think there has been less than 20 times since her 2nd birthday that she hasn't slept with her for various reasons (needing to be washed or left at mom's, etc). We have one here and one at my mom's so that now we don't have to transport her there.
-Anna loves animals! She really wants to be a vet and I think she has a great chance. She has been known to train the dogs using way too many treats and I've been known to let her (up to a certain point, of course for the dogs' sake) because its just so cute!
-Anna has little to no eye hand coordination and can NOT ride a bike, even with training wheels. Its actually really sad! She just can't steer and pedal at the same time. Too complicated for her!
-Anna is a great dancer. She has a natural rhythm and has the ability to change her style of dance per the kind of music she listens to. Without even knowing it, her dancing will have a spanish flare if we're listening to Mexican music or a hip hop flare if she's listening to rap. We've tried a variety of music just to see what she would do. Its really quite funny.
-At home, she is almost always called Annabelle or just Belle. For awhile, she thought Belle was her middle name.
Reed:
-He snores loudly and has various stages of snoring. Stage one is more of a puff of air out of his mouth. Stage 2 is either a chomping sound he makes inside his mouth or a light snore. Stage 3 is a full on snore that you can hear clearly downstairs just as if he were in the same room.
-Reed has run 2 marathons, a marathon relay with our friend Troy and several other races. These were all in Maine. He hasn't run much in VA. He hurt his back during the last deployment and has not been running much since. Hopefully, his back will get fixed soon so that he can run again. I miss going to his races.
-Reed used to spend a ton of money on clothes and I used to have to talk him down from buying the most expensive things out there. Now, he's overly thrifty almost to the point of annoying me.
-Reed makes amazing Mexican food. Actually, he's generally a very good cook. His specialties are eggs, tacos, and enchiladas.
-Reed is the only boy but he has 5 half siblings. He grew up with Yvette and Eileen. They are his mom's children. Then he has 3 other sister's from his dad's side.
ME:
-I have secondary infertility. We never intended for Anna to be an only child and still hold out hope that she won't be. I have PCOS. I've had at least 1 miscarriage but I also thing that I've had more than one.
-I haven't scrapbooked in months and even then it was just 1 page. I'm dying to scrapbook but for some reason just don't get to it. Yet, I continue to stockpile scrapbooking supplies.
-I could eat out every night! I do not like to cook when Reed is not here. This is why we can not save money when he's gone.
-I'm one of those people that does nothing when they feel overwhelmed. It's not a quality I'm proud of and I wish that I could change it.
-I read all of the Harry Potter books last summer, one after the other until I read all 3 of them in about 3 weeks. Man, that's some fast reading!
So, that's it...Questions? Comments?
No comments:
Post a Comment