Tuesday, May 5, 2009

To Do List:

Someone keep me accountable! I seriously need to STOP sitting around all day! Here's this week's to do list:

1. Sew curtains for Hannah K.
2. Clean office
3. Collect a bunch of stuff for a yard sale on Saturday
4. Laundry
5. Spend at least 1 hour in the bathroom pealing wallpaper (OH SO FUN!)
6. Go through Anna's toys

Please, someone check with me on Friday to make sure that I've gotten all of the above done! My plan is to work on the curtains tomorrow morning, while getting some of the wash done. Thursday needs to be office cleaning day and I think we'll also spend some time working on the toy situation. I have a ton of scrapbooking stuff I need to get rid of for a yard sale sometime soon. And, Anna really does NOT need toys in her toy box that are meant for 4 year olds. *sigh* I'm not looking forward to this! That girl is a pack rat! Friday, I plan on gathering a bit more "junk" from around the house to put into a yard sale. I know my sister's neighborhood yard sale is Saturday. I'm not sure if she's got stuff to put in it or not. If they are putting stuff out on Saturday, I will be too. If not, we will have one next weekend! We've got to start thinning out some of this stuff. There will be NO where to put it all when we move out of this house. I refuse to rent a storage unit for JUNK.

Speaking of moving---- As of right now, the ship is moving next APRIL. This ship hasn't been known to be on track so it could be later. I need some more info BUT, if there is a deployment scheduled during the year and a half we are supposed to be there, Anna and I will probably NOT be moving. We'll spend a month in CA and probably Thanksgiving in Reno. Reed would hopefully come home for Christmas. I'm hoping there wouldn't be too many months that we can't be together at least a little. Also, the closer the move date gets to October 2010 the less likely we [Anna and me] are to move. The Navy will not move us if the change of duty station is for less than a year. If the budget next year looks like the budget this year, its possible they would opt not to move Reed too. Our prayer STILL is for Reed to make chief so that we can be HERE together as a FAMILY. Reed was gone last week and I missed him terribly. I'm not ready for us to live apart.

4 comments:

Aloha! said...

I hope it all works out for you and Reed is able to stay in VA w/you guys, or you are able to move with him if the orders are longer. We found out we are probably staying here 4 more yrs, just waiting on the budget thing! My hunny got picked up for a sweet staff job at Pac Fleet!

Stacy said...

LOL!!! I do that every Monday and feel totally justified if I only get half of it done. I've been putting off cleaning our storage room for months now with the excuse that it is to cold to spend any time in the basement. And yet here I sit, in the basement, blogging.

The Three Amigos said...

Um, yeah. Curtains are NOT made and I think I'm going to IKEA on Thursday....so I just cut down my time to do stuff significantly! Oh well. 1 set of curtains WILL be done tonight!

BetnyNonnie said...

Well, I make to do lists all the time.... I never quite get through them! HAHA!