The blog has been pretty serious lately so I thought I would lighten it up a bit. Lets talk about SUMMER MOVIES, shall we? WE LOVE GOING TO THE MOVIES IN THIS HOUSEHOLD. It is bar none, our favorite form of entertainment. The best way to spend an evening is at the movies with a bucket (or bag) of popcorn, a drink and my two favorite people. So, here are the movies we're looking forward to this summer. You'll notice that there are 2 categories: family movies and adult movies for obvious reasons. I'm also doing a category of movies that I would be OK with seeing but don't absolutely HAVE to see.
Family movies:
Night at the Museum 2
UP
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (we love that squirrel!)
G-Force
Imagine That
Adult Movies:
Harry Potter And the Half Blood Prince!!!!
X-men Origins: Wolverine (yeah, I know its already out...waiting for Reed to go watch it with me!)
The Proposal
My Sisters Keeper (cried during the preview! Something tells me, I'm going to be a MESS!)
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
All About Steve
Movies I might see:
The Taking of Pelham 123 (I mean really, with Denzel and John Travolta how can you go wrong?)
Management
The Ugly Truth
Star Trek (I'm soooo not a Trekky but I AM a JJ Abrams fan and I've heard this is great by SO many people, I want to see it.)
GI Joe: Rise of the Cobra
Public Enemies
What are you looking forward to seeing this summer?
2 comments:
Right now I'm looking forward to Terminator: Salvation and Public Enemies. I loved Star Trek and I liked Wolverine.
I've never seen a Terminator movie and I don't plan on starting now...Reed says that's crazy of me!
Post a Comment