Thursday, February 26, 2009

Totally TV Thursday

This week, my normal tv schedule ended early! No new Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice or The Office so I'm blogging a bit earlier. Thank goodness!

This week's highlights:

Chuck: This week, Chuck was about friendship. I love the relationship between Chuck and Morgan. Love. It. I'm glad they highlighted it. I don't think that there are many friendships like Chuck and Morgan's. It is rare. Their friendship wasn't the only one highlighted this week. Jeff and Lester. Or Jeffster. Lester singing. Hilarious. I love these 2 guys. They crack me up every week without fail.

American Idol:
I'm not all together happy with tonight's picks. Down right upset actually. I don't care for Adam at all. I don't mind his voice but I can't stand to watch him sing. Even toned down, he's far too theatrical for something like American Idol. Not only that, but the next round of guys looks to be pretty weak so that means its likely that a weaker guy is going to go through... weaker than Matt Giraud. I'm not quite sure what he was doing singing Coldplay but when he does what he does he can WIPE the floor with the other guys... with one exception. Danny Gokey. Allison was AWESOME. If she can handle the pressure, she'll go far. My other disappointment was no Megan Corkrey. My picks for the night would've been Allison, Matt and Megan. No Adam. And I'm not opposed to Kris, I guess I don't get why people would vote for him...He seems boring in comparison. I'm excited about next week! Group 3 is coming up and I'm really hoping that Felicia Barton will do well. Don't forget to vote for our VA girl!

LOST:
This is the LOST I've been waiting for all season! I've been feeling like LOST has lost its mystery but now, I'm hopeful we're back on track. And finally, Mysterious African American dude gets a name! Matthew Abaddon. Hadn't he met John before the hospital? Like when he was a child? If not, what child did he go see because I remember being freaked out by him then. Speaking of freaked out... BEN. YIKES! He was back to his terrify self the other night. I think I like Ben being scary and not nice or pretending to be nice. I like knowing which side he's on. I think I'm a little confused about the war that is about to happen. So, Mr. Widmore and Ben both want John back on the island? Can Mr. Widmore be trusted? Also, did the timing seem off to anyone else? I don't know. Jack was fairly normal when John went to see him and yet by the time John is dead maybe days later, Jack has gone off the deep end? And supposedly flies all the time. We know this from the first flash forward when Kate and Jack meet at the runway and he tells her they have to go back because John is dead. I wouldn't think there is more than a week or 2 at the most difference between the 2. Is that weird to anyone else?

Until next week in tv land...

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I only liked the red headed girl on AI. I thought the rest of them stunk. I am so disappointed with this season, I don't know what's going on. Usually it makes me so happy to watch it. I'm just not there this season.