Sunday, February 8, 2009

Random Picture Challenge 5.0


This was the first day I got my new camera. I was trying it out in the parking lot which is why Anna was in the front seat with me. I fell in love with this camera right there in the car taking these goofy shots of my girl. Don't you love that glint in her eyes though? Gosh, she's pretty.
March 2008 (I have a few March folders; this is my first one)
5th picture from the end
Click here to join in the fun!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Such a happy smile! I love it! :o)

Stacy said...

Very cute. I am going to link your blog to mine, so that I can keep tabs on you. If you don't mind. If you do, too bad, I live to far away for you to do anything about it.

The Three Amigos said...

No problem Stacy!