It's no secret that I love, love, love to shop. It's one of the reasons that I love the Internet. Stores don't close and it allows me to window shop as much as I like and since I hate paying for shipping, I don't often buy online... therefore saving us money. I've talked about one of my favorite shopping sites lately- ETSY but now I want to talk about a whole other kind of shopping. Have you heard of the Deal-a-Day websites? They are web stores that sell 1 item every day at a discount price. And, once they sell out of an item, that's it! They can't call over to the warehouse and check for more. If they have 20, then that's all they sell. I have about 7 in my favorites RIGHT now and will probably add more. Here are some of my favorites:
http://www.woot.com/ (which also has links to shirt.woot and wine.woot) Woot sells mostly electronics but I've seen watches and a roomba too. There is a blog attached to woot and its usually pretty humorous!
http://www.babysteals.com/ Babysteals obviously sells baby items. I actually JUST found this one looking for another one of my favorites because I had not yet added it to my list of favorites.
http://www.shnoop.com/ This one's cool! They sell a wide range of things from strollers, I've heard, to items like yesterday's blue-tooth speaker car-kit. Today, they have a mystery box...wish I knew what was in it or felt like gambling $5. :D The cool thing about shnoop that is different is that you can see the product from the day before.
http://www.bfiz.com/ This is one for jewelry. I'm thinking of passing it along to Reed. ;D
http://www.babybloop.com/ I'm not too keen on today's item because its geared, I think, for a classroom. But, they've had some other really neat stuff on there.
http://toyopia.net/ Got kids in your life? This is a great one for TOYS. Note: their web address is getting ready to change.
http://handbagchick.com/ Got Purses? I'm not a huge fan of today's purse but this site sells purses cheaper than Dillards. I haven't been following it long enough to know how high end they go. The ones I've found so far would be under or around $100 at Dillards or Macy's but here, they're much cheaper.
http://www.crazymomdeals.com/ Cute site and sells all kind of stuff... for women mostly. It's a place for women to buy things for themselves for a change.
http://www.mamabargains.com/ More deals, mostly for kids who are younger.
And there are TONS more. You can find tools, camping equipment, sports gear and loads and loads of electronics! Have you discovered these yet? If so what are your favorites?
1 comment:
Why would you need a shopping site about baby stuff??? HUn Hun Hun Just a question?
Post a Comment