I worked Friday morning and then headed home for some last minute cleaning. I picked Anna up from school at 3 and then we headed to the movies. We met my sister and Brayden and Emma at the theaters where they saved seats for us while I waited for the other parents. When they got there, I checked in with Tab while one set of parents waited in the popcorn line and ran into another child we were expecting to be late. We were so excited to have all the kids there on time! We got popcorn, I got Taylor from Stuart because he was in the lobby waiting and then we all settled in for the movie. It was good and the kids loved it! Taylor talked the whole time and I just laughed at her! She is a stitch! We went home after the movies and Reed had the food out and had pizza cooked for the adults that had movie duty and kids. When all the other adults got there, we did presents and then cake and ice cream. Afterwards, the kids played for awhile. We had hooked up the Wii and they played the HSM game on it that Anna had gotten for her birthday. When Taylor had enough, my mom and dad took her and Brayden to their house for a slumber party there and we had the older girls stay for a slumber party here. The girls were REALLY good. I got them ready for bed and put on a movie at 10:15. By 10:30, Reed was ready for bed and when he went up, he checked on the girls. Jaidyn was already asleep! I went in again at 11:30 and all the girls were out except for Anna. I turned the movie off and she went to sleep. Emma has night terrors, so I slept downstairs to be close to her. Well at 6:30, I heard what I thought was crying only it wasn't! The girls were laughing at Anna's voice. It sounded a bit froggy. They were up for the day at that point. They played until 8 at which point they ate Cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Then they packed up and made candy necklaces. It was a great party! I know they all had a blast. All that's left to do is get the house back in order. WHEW!
Cake making:
No comments:
Post a Comment