Monday, October 20, 2008

Birthday Girl!

Anna turned 7 yesterday! WOW! I always get a little nostalgic this time of year. I can't believe how big she's getting! There is no one I'd rather hang out with. The past 7 years have flown. I can't get over how much she's changed recently. She's really starting to have an opinion about how she dresses, how her hair is and I think this is such an awesome time with her. She is becoming very helpful around the house. She is able to read pretty much anything with help. She loves her dad, her friends and her cat passionately. She's a bit of a drama queen. She was in a video for church today and she thought it would make her famous on YouTube. :D She's the best!

The day started by her climbing into my bed around 7:45. We went back to sleep till 9. At that point, I sung happy birthday to her very loudly and very poorly- on purpose. :D We got up and got ready and my dad picked her up at 11:30. She went with him, Brayden, Emma and Clint, a family friend, to a UVa game. She was gone ALL day. I almost didn't let her go because I knew it was going to be a full day away from me. She had a GREAT time though. UVa beat UNC in over time. My dad said Anna cheered so much that she almost lost her voice. She was in bed 15 minutes after she got home. That was how she spent her day. I had hoped to take a few pictures of her to post but there was NO time.

Her party is on Friday. We are going to see High School Musical 3. After the movies, we'll go home for some pizza and then other friends and family will come at 7. As if that's not enough, we are also have a slumber party here. Saturday is the fall festival at Anna's school. We'll do that once all the kids leave. And in the afternoon, we hope to get to Pumpkinville in Williamsburg.

I'll try to snap some pictures soon!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Happy belated birthday Anna! I have an Anna now too and I love her name :)