Monday, October 6, 2008

Productive Weekend

I had a crazy busy weekend! Reed took Anna to Disney on Ice on Friday so I got to go scrapbooking with some friends. It was a much needed night. Its been about a year since I've scrapbooked like that and I'm totally behind. I focused on Anna's Disney Autograph album. I got half of it done on Friday. Here are the pictures:

















On Saturday, I got up and painted our guest room. After that, we had to take Anna to get her pictures taken at the mall. We just had them taken but because of last years hair incident, we didn't get professional pictures taken. They weren't great. Then I went back to the church where we scrapbook to finish up. I love that album! Sunday was church and I'm still teaching on Sunday evenings even though we're going to church in the mornings. I went in the morning and in the evening. I was exhausted yesterday and in pain because of the painting. So, there ya go- that was my busy weekend! I needed a break so I'm working from home today.

No comments: