Monday, November 9, 2009

HI!

I would love to say that I haven't been blogging because I've been busy.  Its just not the case.  I've been pretty sad lately...maybe its God's way of preparing me to move to San Diego.  I have, for a long time, felt pretty isolated here which is weird since you'd think of all places, I wouldn't feel that way here.  Other than my family, I don't have anyone here to just hang out with.  What's worse is that I thought I had finally found that group of women but have been hurt a couple of times over the past couple of weeks.  I don't really expect things to change here but maybe they will when we move.  I have been praying for this kind of friend...and who knows, maybe its me.  Maybe I should also be praying that God makes me into the kind of friend I need to be.  So...yep, I've been sad.  Please know that I'm not asking for invitations.  I'm not.  I wondered if I should say anything at all.  Just pray.  Pray that I find comfort now and a friend when we move. 

And so that this post is not a total downer...I do have some good news.  I have a surgery date!!!!!!!  December 18th.  Reed pulls in that day.  Hopefully, they'll let him leave and get to the hospital as soon as they pull in.  As I said, the dr wants me to loose some weight before surgery.  I've got 7-9 lbs to go depending on when I weigh myself and how much I've eaten that day.

Halloween was FUN.  Anna looked awesome!!  She was a Spanish dancer... For some reason, I'm having problems uploading pictures to blogger but once I can, I'll show you just how cute she was!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that I could not ask for a better friend. My only problem with our friendship is how far away you are. I can't wait til you are in San Diego. At least will be in the same state. Thank you for being who you are!!!

Peapod Four said...

I marked the date on our calendar so we'll remember to pray for you. :)