Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thankfulness

Today, my pity party is over, or I'm trying for it to be, and am focusing on being thankful for what I do have! I hope it didn't come across that there aren't awesome people in my life...there are!  They just are usually very busy people!  So, here's my list of people I'm thankful for!

Reed- he's my best friend.  He's a great father.  He always listens when I need him to.
Anna- nothing makes my day better than a hug from her.
My mom- I think I have the best mom.  She's so wise but usually only gives her opinion when asked.  And, the amount of support I've gotten from her regarding this surgery is amazing.
My dad- He's the strong, silent type so when he speaks, you better listen up because its usually important.  The older I get, the more like him I get.
My sister- Again, she's another wise woman and always has the right things to say to me.
Carlyn, Emmy, Melissa H.- these girls get me. They rock.

And, there are others...who pray for me and support me from afar.  I'm thankful for them too.  You know who you are!

No comments: