Saturday, September 19, 2009

Who knew...

That September would turn out to be so busy? I certainly didn't. I'm taking a quick break (I need to be cleaning the kitchen though) just to give you an update. Anna's first week of school was NOT Taylor's first week of school so she stayed with me that week. We had lots of fun hanging out every day. On Friday, we went to my mom and dad's lake house with my Community Group. We had a BLAST...pictures to follow... We got back very late on Sunday and Anna slept in the car since she had school on Monday. Reed took off this past week to work on the house. I ran errands on Monday...he rested. But the rest of the week was a bit more productive. I've had 2 different trips to the dentist this week, once for a root canal and once to have a temporary cap put on while we wait for the permanent one to come in next month. I've been spending quite a bit of time at the dentist lately...one more appointment to go! I went to a retirement ceremony on Friday. So, that catches you up on our lives...

But wait... there's more to come! We have a party to go to tonight for the guy who retired yesterday. I have a bridal luncheon tomorrow. The bride invited me because I'm decorating her reception site on Saturday. Anna has a birthday party tomorrow afternoon. We started back at ballet on Wednesday...and this week will be the first week where we have to make the trek from ballet to mom's house before community group! Reed is gone this week...I'll miss him but since he's been home for a week, it will probably take a few days! :D And, I'll be glad to have my kitchen back. There seems to be a never ending supply of dirty dishes when he is home! I have to meet the bride on Friday to look at the reception site and go over plans for decorations. Saturday will be spend decorating and then getting to the wedding by 4. After that, I have my sleep study on the 29th and get my final crown on the 2nd. WHEW!

October should be a little less hectic. I think. I hope. So far, I have my sleep study results on the 14th, Anna's birthday party on the 17th and I finally meet with my surgeon for pre-op on the 22nd. But, I don't think our weekends will be as full as September's have been which is good because we have a LOT to do before putting the house on the market Nov. 1st. Done or not, that is when I'm putting it on the MLS.

Ok, now for pictures of our weekend at the lake:












No comments: