Thursday, September 10, 2009
Not such good news...
I finally talked to the nurse today who does the scheduling for my surgeon. Um, she either raised her voice during our conversation or my phone raised its volume raised itself. Yeah, it was that kind of conversation. I still don't think she understood what I was saying but...she was NOT willing to work with me. She did inform me that I have a new surgeon because Dr. Mann is going to Iraq. Lovely. All she would do is schedule my appointment for the next possible appointment which is October 22nd. Um, yeah. I'm disappointed. This. stinks. The only thing I can hope for now is that we can schedule my surgery sooner rather than later. Pray for a hole in her schedule...although if she's taking all of Dr. Mann's patients, I doubt we'll find one. And, I doubt I'll get in for surgery in November.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so sorry. Is there anyone above her that you can talk to? Can you call and leave a message specifically for the dr? I know that is how I get a lot accomplished for Abbs. Keep pushing them to work with you!
Post a Comment