I have, oh, about 30 photos I want to share! I didn't get the premium package at One True Media so I'll just have to give you the rundown. First up is Anna's chorus concert at school. Then there are a few random pictures of Anna and the dogs. They are on 2 separate days. Anna is wearing a dress I made in 2 of them although I think you can only see it in one picture. Then its on to the WEC grand opening celebration. There is an exceptionally cute picture of Tater Tot from across the parking lot. I have no idea what she's looking at but its cute. Then there are 2 pictures from that Sunday of the grand opening weekend. I love that picture of Tab, Stu and the kids. CUTE. Up next are a few pictures of Anna playing in a fountain at the new Peninsula Town Center (old Coliseum Mall). She had a blast. We went one Wednesday after school and then met Reed later for dinner. Following that is 1 picture from her last day of school. I think its different than the ones below. And lastly, these are the best pictures I got of her ballet recital. We were only allowed to take pictures during the dress rehearsal and we also were pretty far back. They are a little blurry due to quite possibly the worst shooting conditions ever...dark, in action and far away! Ah well! Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment