I had every intention of sharing with you pictures and links of my favorite crafts of this holiday season... and then I got sick. I can hardly talk. My voice is lower than Reed's. I don't feel like I can breath. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. I don't know what is wrong with me. I had a cold and it felt like it was going away until this past Tuesday. I told my mom that I felt like I was getting worse on Christmas Eve but I pushed through church and presents at my mom and dad's. By the time we were done with presents, I felt horrible! I went home and went to bed but got woken up at 3am by Reed. He had been playing with his new mp3 player from my mom and dad. I got up and took medicine and drank some tea and then went back to bed. Christmas Day was great because after presents and breakfast at my sister's, I took a huge nap. But that's when the voice got all weird and I haven't really been talking right since then.
Otherwise, Christmas has been wonderful. I didn't get Anna a lot of toys this year since we don't know what we're moving into when we sell this house. She has PLENTY and she's finally liking video games so she got a Nintendo DS and a bunch of games and accessories, some clothes, a Camp Rock moon chair, her annual nutcracker, slippers, pj's, the Hannah Montana 3D concert and an art set. She got an American Girl Doll from my mom and dad, some clothes, a nail salon and a high school musical game. She got a purse and 2 singing pens from Vicki (Stu's mom) and a sweater vest, Hannah Montana book, earrings and key chain, and Coconut the American Girl doll dog from my sister. She had a great Christmas!
I, too, had a great Christmas. I got new flatware, 2 white service dishes, 8 white soup bowls from Crate and Barrel, some candle holders (2 different ones) and a computer table from my mom and dad. My sister got me The Cosby Show which we all will love watching. Reed got me a digital picture key chain and my photo printer that I've been wanting forever! I was so excited when I opened it. I wanted that the most and was a little sad that I only had 2 presents under the tree. It looked like a shoe box and I didn't realize he'd spent that much money. I was shocked when I opened it. The printer and a wide angle lens were the 2 things I wanted the most so I was so excited to get the printer!
Since Christmas, we've been vegging out. Reed got a Tomb Raider game for the Wii and we've been watching him play. I don't have much energy for anything else. Today, we'll hopefully get some house work done! I've been unwrapping dishes and flatware this morning and can't wait to re-organize some stuff in the kitchen for it all to fit.
I hope to post my favorite holiday crafts soon! I have pictures to share as well. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and I look forward to 2009...
1 comment:
Love organizing things in the kitchen so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment