Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Crafts

So, here are our Christmas crafts. I loved working on them with Anna and I can't wait to do them with her again next year. One of the resolutions I have this year is to do more of this type of thing with her. But the ornament making will hopefully become a tradition. I'm sorry that the gingerbread house pictures are out of order! AND, I'm sorry that this text is underlined. I can't figure out WHY!






Salt Dough




Reed painted this gingerbread (wo)man. Its supposed to be me!

Reed's other creation
One of my favorites! I did this one. Isn't he cute? We painted them all
with decoupage stuff to make them shiny.
I love him too!
Cinnamon dough ornaments
My VERY favorite one of mine.... She's so adorable! She has several
layers of decoupage and some glitter on her too!

This is one of Anna's. She did a great job trying to copy mine but I think I like her's better!
This guy is purple and has trees on him like the one I did above.
Anna's best ornament! She tried REALLY hard to paint her just like the other little
lady I painted. It warms a momma's heart to have your baby copy you. I will
treasure this one forever!


No comments: