Friday, January 28, 2011

What a journey!

It's been a long time since I've posted about my weight loss.  I'm pretty much where I think I'll be staying and I'm completely content!  I have officially lost HALF of myself since October 2009.  Can you say crazy?  What's equally crazy, I think, is that the pants I had on today are a size 6.  Yep.  6.  Wow.  When I started this journey, I was wearing a 26. 

So, lets do a before and after, shall we?

Before:


After:

Yeah, I'm at David's with a bride.  But Anna was sitting there and I thought I should take a picture to send to Reed so he could see me in my size 6s. 

That is just ca-razy! 

Now, I don't think I'm in size 6 status yet.  Not even close.  I'm sure it was just the "fit" of those jeans but when I found them at Old Navy for $6 (no lie!) I had to have them.  Who wouldn't buy a size 6 for $6???

I'm pretty self conscious about my mid-section so I usually go up to a large in shirts.  But, I also just recently bought a medium at Old Navy.  Yeah, thankfully, I've gotten some amazing deals on clothes which is good because I've bought way more clothes than I have in years.  BUT since skinny clothes are cheaper, I know I've spent less money.  Before, if I were to buy an outfit at Lane Bryant I would easily spend twice as much if not more on an outfit.  This bargain hunter loves that!

And, can I tell you what's even MORE crazy?  I'm smaller than I was in my senior year in high school.  WOWZA!  My friend, Nicole, just recently scanned a few pictures for me of us that year. 


I want to do a now and then in my prom dress...maybe I'll get to that this weekend!  But, I barely got into that dress and now it's crazy loose!  I wish I had my ring dance dress still because I'm pretty sure I was at my smallest in 11th grade.  I'm thinking that's about where I'm at right now.




2 comments:

Rob said...

Wow. Congrats and look at Danny Menser in that pic. Good times.

Anonymous said...

Toni, I haven't read your blog in forever. You look awesome! So glad to hear about all of the great things happening in your life :-)