Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Size 12

I've got a few posts coming your way.  The first is a weight loss update.  I realize I haven't given one of those in quite a while and its time!  I've been buying 16s since April and it seems like overnight, they got too big!  So, I started buying 14s.  I got 2 pairs at first from Lane Bryant.  That is their smallest size! wOOt!  And, I got a stretchier pair from Target.  The problem was that the stretchy pair is too big by the end of the day.  Well, that's not really a problem unless you only have 3 pairs of pants that fit.  So, the other day I decided it was time to go buy some new pants.  They had the same carpi's at Target that have some stretch in them in a size 12.  I thought I'd give them a try.  Um. They. totally. fit.  That's like HUGE for me.  I mean HUGE!  I wore a 12 for like 2 weeks when Reed was deployed.  Then he came home and we started eating really well.  That ended the size 12.  Until now.  I also bought a "L" t shirt from Old Navy which is also according to their size chart, a 12/14.  My mom took some pictures of me in my size 12 carpi's.  I don't look great because I had been working all day cleaning carpets and working in the yard but you can see how much I've changed. 


*Edit to add: I also recently hit the 100lbs since surgery mark.  I've lost a total of 135 and feel great!  I'm close to my goal weight but it felt really awesome to tell Reed that I only weigh 13 pounds more than him.   

No comments: