Monday, March 22, 2010

The Dresses...

OK, here are the top 2 contenders...

Dress 1:


Dress 2:






Anna's Dress:







I don't want it to class with Anna's dress and I can find nothing in blue or red that I like.  I've tired on a similar dress to the first 1 in Target and it was too big...yay!  But, if you've got other suggestions, I'm open to them!  The first dress fits in a 14/16...so for that alone, I'm tempted to get it!  But its pricey and I'd need to buy a sweater to go with it.  The second dress is NOT paisley but it is a wrap dress with a cute ruffle at the bottom and its in all black in the store.  I don't want to spend an arm and a leg either and while I like the second dress less, I like the pricetag more!  My other thought is to scrap the dress idea all together and find some awesome dressy capri's and a cute top and awesome shoes.  Who knew it would be so hard to find a cute dress? 

2 comments:

BetnyNonnie said...

I like BOTH dresses but I LOVE the second one! I would like to see them on ya though! It is hard to decide without seeing them in person!

Rob said...

You'll have to ask my wife. She's the fasionable one in my life.