Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wow! What a difference a year makes!

Recently, I wend to a friend's daughter's 3rd birthday party. Her name is London and Anna just adores her!  A few days later, she posted the pictures on Facebook.  Can I just say...WOW.  I don't think I notice how much weight I've lost until I actually see it.  For the record, as of yesterday, I've lost 50lbs from surgery and 83 total lbs.  I tell people that often.  Its a question I get a. lot. I know I've lost more weight than Anna actually weighs (by more than 10 pounds!) but that reality is hard to picture.  Until you see it first hand, because my body is essentially the same shape, its hard to notice that I've actually gotten a lot smaller.  I'm hoping that makes sense.  Now, the funny thing is, we went to London' party last year as well.  When my friend, Jesse, London's mom, put pictures up on Facebook, I almost untagged them because I was so embarrassed by them.  So, I thought I would share those pictures with you.


London's 2nd Birthday

London's 3rd Birthday


1 comment:

Rob said...

Congrats! That's great.