Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Just a few...

I was going to title this Wordless Wednesday but lets face it, I'm not known for being wordless.  And, I couldn't decide which pictures to choose so I'm putting my favorite pictures from this past month.  Some are with my new Rebel and some are with the old camera (the Busch Gardens ones).


Our view of Hollydazzle this year.  It was BEAUTIFUL! 


Photo shoot for Christmas cards that didn't make it out...first day with the new camera.



She's a trip!


A rare picture of the 2 of us together at Christmas Town.  I'm so glad that we spent the day together.  I really needed to be with her this week.



Christmas tree at Christmas Town...love this angle but even then I couldnt' get the whole tree in the shot! 

Pray for me!  Surgery is first thing Friday morning.  I'm the first case of the day so I'll be in the OR at 7:30! 

No comments: