Saturday, November 26, 2011
Time to Celebrate!
Reed is home for GOOD! I am so excited. He made it home just in time to see Anna dance last weekend for "A Pink Christmas", a show her dance studio does to support the Susan G. Komen Foundation. It's for a good cause. Since he'd missed both dances last year so he was determined to make it back in time for this show. We had Thanksgiving together on Thursday, shopped together for Black Friday and I made my traditional day after Thanksgiving feast. We're getting ready to put up the Christmas tree. I'm getting stuff done around the house...you know like hanging picture frames I've had for almost a year. I can't wait to get the Christmas stuff up. I love my house at Christmas the most and this year is going to be the best year yet...because Reed is HOME.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment