Hey! Anyone still reading? I know there hasn't been much to read lately. Such is my life! Thank goodness it is about to slow down some. Of course every time I think that, my pace in life seems to pick up. But, tap and ballet end tomorrow and Awana ended last week. Anna also had her last day of school today. We're on the home stretch!
So what's new? What's been going on in my life?
We took a trip to Orlando...just the 2 of us! It was great! Poor Anna. She loves it there. Do not be surprised if you see her working in Disney World or Sea World one day. She cried when we left. And, she cried last year too.
I'm now babysitting the 2 most awesome boys (besides Brayden). I have them 2 days a week. I love, love Tyler and Jonathan! They make me smile every day I'm with them. Tyler runs out to the car like he's been waiting for months to see me. We hit Target EVERY Tuesday and Wednesday. That is no joke. He loves to look at boy rows...which translates to boy toy isles. Jonathan is in school so I don't get to spend quite as much time with him and when he's out of school, he's usually playing with Anna. I've even begun to think that God placed them in my life so that He can prepare me to have a boy one day. My heart has always been set that Anna will have a sister. But, I just love these 2 guys so much--how can having a boy be bad?
Also, seeing Anna with these 2 has only reaffirmed that she needs a sibling. She is SO amazing with them! I'm also watching Bailey, who is 2, 5 days a week. I watched Bailey's older sister, Riley, from like 4 months to 14 months. So having Bailey has been fun. I get to see their mom every day again. So, it's nice. I'm only keeping Bailey because her regular sitter just had a baby but I'd love to have her full time next year! Again, this has only reaffirmed that Anna needs to have a brother or a sister! She is great with Bailey too! The 2 of them in the car together is pretty funny! Anna plays games with her, they make faces, go over animal noises, colors, shapes, etc.
Reed will be home SOON. Can you believe that we made it through a whole deployment with no major issues? PRAISE THE LORD! How horrible is it that we both expect that? But, we made it! I have just a few days left because they are on their way back to San Diego as I type! I can not wait to see him!
OH and then there's me! Well, I'm doing great. I've stopped loosing weight and I love where I'm at! I'm in a size 6-8 depending on the brand/cut/fabric. I got contacts and new glasses because they were MUCH needed. I love being with the kids but I'm also grateful for teaching and how that experience changed me as a caregiver and a parent.
OK, so that's the update. I promise, I'll try and blog more! Maybe I'll even get some pictures up!
2 comments:
Rob is still here.
Thanks, Rob.
Post a Comment