BUT, I wanted to write really quickly about how special today is to me! Its my 10th anniversary! Reed is not here. He left on Sunday to join his ship which is outside of Haiti helping during this tragedy. But, I wanted to take a little time to put into words how I feel about this day. I love him more today than I did 10 years ago. Its amazing that love can keep growing. I look at him and think about how truly blessed I am to have a good husband and the BEST father to Anna I could ask for. The road hasn't always been easy. In fact, there were times when we both thought we should just walk away but we are so much better for working on our marriage and sticking it out. Anyway, here's a look back, 10 years ago to the day that I married my best friend.
And, can I tell you something FUNNY...I've always kept up with my bridesmaids. But we've only kept up with one of the groomsmen (the best man) from our wedding. They were Navy guys, 2 got out and we lots touch, and the other went to the west coast. Well, a few weeks ago, Reed went to work and ran into one of them! He's now on Reed's ship and is making the transit to San Diego with him. He's an amazing Christian and so I'm very thankful that Reed has "one of his guys" with him again, even if they can't really hang (silly Navy rules). Its very cool to have Justin back in our lives. And, we've found the other 2 guys on Facebook! How neat!





1 comment:
Such beautiful wedding picutres Toni! Just gorgeous! Congratulations on 10 years!!!
Post a Comment