Or perhaps it should be the anti-sleep study was horrible. It was the worst night of sleep my entire life. Being hooked up to monitors, in labor with Anna was a better night of sleep than the stinking sleep study. Well, at least its over! There were 2 leads on each leg, 2 on each side, 1 on my colar bone and a ton all over my scalp and face. Now, I can NOT sleep with things touching my face and they were taped on! Nice. They made me sleep on my back which I never do. On top of that, I was worried about getting back home. I told Reed to tell the ship that he would be late but we didn't know how late and I was hoping he wouldn't be late at all. I got home at 5:45 which is when he's supposed to be at work. Anna was also sick so I was worried about her. I've never been away from her when she's sick. I woke up 3 times in 6 hours! The first time, I panicked because I didn't know where I was and I was in pain from laying on my back. And it took me forever to get back to sleep each time. This is so not like me! I always sleep 6-9 hours solid without waking. I'm not sure how they can get an accurate read like that. At any rate, I'll get the results next week and my appointment with the surgeon is on Oct. 22nd. I should get a surgery date either that day or soon after. I'm totally anxious about the date since it could potentially run into so many of our holiday plans.
By the way, I started a craft blog with a friend. Her name is Steph...check it out!
Coast to Coast Crafting Chics
No comments:
Post a Comment