Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fun Night

Tonight we went to Chick-Fil-A.  It was family night which means that you get a free kids meal for every adult combo.  Plus they sponsored face painting and pumpkin painting.  We saw lots of friends there so it was nice to visit with them!  The face painting was awesome...even though the line was REALLY long!  Julia, my friend Bethany's neice, is an awesome artist!


 
This one is pretty funny!  Anna's nose was itching and so rather than mess up her paint job, she kept scratching the inside of her nose.  I kept trying to take a picture of it but it was out of focus because she would move her hand too quickly.  She didn't think I could get a good picture so she kept doing it.  I talked her into it one last time only I changed the setting to sport so it would take instantly.  Too funny!


No comments: