Here are some of the things I've tried so far:
Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring: DELISH and super easy! If you ever have to take a breakfast dish, do this one!
Chocolate Chip Cookie, oreo and fudge brownie bar Um...wow. I made this for Thanksgiving this year and my community group. They LOVED it. I didn't serve it as suggested on the link. It is RICH! Alone as just a brownie is enough. But it is oh.so.good!
Tile and shower cleaner
This stuff is like MAGIC! It is my favorite! Spray it in your tub and let it sit. Then wipe it down. You are done cleaning your shower. It works awesome on sinks (nasty toothpaste residue!) and on glass top stoves too. I will caution you on using it on the stove. Don't use it on the whole stove top! Only use it on the dark stains that are killer to get off. Those are usually grease spots cooked onto the stove. Because of the dawn soap, it can be a soapy mess if you use too much there!
Yarn and Felt wreath
I've seen these all over. This link has a link for the felt flowers too! They are super easy and even the non-craftiest of people can make one. I sent a picture of mine to a friend (and made her one too) and she put it on Pinterest for me! I've also done the heart argyle one I've seen there but just sort of used it for inspiration!

And...that's it! Of course, I have LOTS more on Pinterest that I must try eventually. I thought I'd actually tried many more things than that but apparently not. I guess that should motivate me to work harder at trying new recipes, crafts and house hold cleaning tips! ha! What do you like Pinterest for? What have you tried? Have you tried anything that failed?




No comments:
Post a Comment