Sunday, August 2, 2009

So, here's the deal...

My blog is about to go PRIVATE. WHY? Well, there are several reasons...1. Reed is gone A LOT and I don't want every Joe out there to know when he's gone. There are 2 ways to do this...either not tell you about our life when he's gone (because his absence always comes up) or I go private and allow only certain people access to that info. Have you ever heard the saying, "Loose lips sink ships"? Well, its true...not that any of you are terrorists or anything but...I don't know who else is reading this. 2. We're about to get personal. Real. You know this surgery I'm talking about? Well, I'm going to spill the beans once we go private. Its an exciting time for me but its not everyone's business...but for those of you who are invested in my life... yeah, I want you on this journey with me. Now, this is going to be a bit tricky...and I'm just going to say if I don't know you well and you normally read my blog and I don't add you as an approved reader, don't be offended. Its has nothing to do with YOU. If you want to keep reading, email me at nannersmom@hotmail.com with your email address so I can add you. You've got 1 week to get on the list before hand and then after that, you'll have to submit to be allowed to read. Eventually, I may start another more crafty blog and I'd love to have EVERYONE and their brother reading that but there are just certain aspects of my life that are about to change...big time... and I'm not ready and in some cases able to share those with everyone. I hope you get it! So sorry if you don't.

1 comment:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Wow thank you for the birthday wishes. I am overwhelmed by the over 100 emails and facebook messages of people wishing me a happy day. Thanks for thinking of me today! And happy early one to you!