
So, today we were at Target and to my excitement, I found New Kids on the Block's Greatest Hits! How cool is that???!!??? Ok, to some of you, not so cool and I understand why. I had my year or two that I doubted my boys but for the most part, I've been a loyal fan since 1989. Yes, really! My friend, Nicole and I used to jam out to Cover Girl, Hangin' Tough and the Right Stuff like it wasn't 5-8 years old... not to mention boy bands were so out. Now, I get to share that with Anna. So, I put it in the CD player as soon as we got in the car and was totally jamming out, dancing, etc and she's cracking up at me. She actually told me I was crazy! It came with a poster that is now hanging on my bedroom door. No kidding. I'm sure I'll take it down, it was more of a joke to Reed than anything.
We have tickets to the Reunion Tour but I doubt we'll be able to go. I got ones for a Boston concert, which I would LOVE to go to but I don't know if we'll be able to make it up there right now. I'm working on it but it just doesn't make sense with gas prices the way they are. I got them before I found out about the DC concert and so I'm hoping to sell the Boston tickets and rebuy them for DC.
No comments:
Post a Comment